I got a divorce, during Covid, not only stoned…. But with a joint in my hand…. When asked to raise my right hand…. I instead raised the correct joint….. :pass: plus I was drinking coffee, since it was a phone divorce. Super convenient…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Covid Zoom era.. what a crazy time huh. Glad you were stoned through that! :crying:

When I was a teenager I smoked from coke cans. Now I sm looking at herb vaporizers. Are they any good? Feels like it's just like an electric pipe?
They’re good unless you have a rosin press… then that’s better in my opinion. I’ve had a few arizer vapes that were good, though….someone will chime in with some knowledge I’m sure….

When I was a teenager I smoked from coke cans. Now I sm looking at herb vaporizers. Are they any good? Feels like it's just like an electric pipe?
I’ve often wondered how the high from vaping bud differs from smoking, if there is any.

I’ve often wondered how the high from vaping bud differs from smoking, if there is any.
Only vape I really like is the volcano. That thing gets you ripped. Most other vapes taste like burnt popcorn. Haven't tried any hand held ones but I think it's cause I was spoiled with the volcano.

It’s different, in my opinion. Closer to dab high… I think alot of the differences have to do with temperature. Low/medium temp vs super high temperatures of combustion…. Plus there’s other things that get produced at high temperatures like benzene and what not. I mean, who doesn’t like a good benzene high on occasion?!? AmIright?? :shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only vape I really like is the volcano. That thing gets you ripped. Most other vapes taste like burnt popcorn. Haven't tried any hand held ones but I think it's cause I was spoiled with the volcano.
The arizer extreme Q was as good as the volcano in my opinion, and was cheaper…. Plus it has a whip, and you can connect it to a bong….. or fill bags.

Back