I was so stoned when I took my drivers exam that I forgot I was stoned and just treated the exam guy like he was my new buddy and told him about my girlfriend and the time I got to meet Slayer. He fell into it and we were talking shit and he just handed me my license. True story. Maybe he was stoned too 🤷

I got a divorce, during Covid, not only stoned…. But with a joint in my hand…. When asked to raise my right hand…. I instead raised the correct joint….. :pass: plus I was drinking coffee, since it was a phone divorce. Super convenient…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I got a divorce, during Covid, not only stoned…. But with a joint in my hand…. When asked to raise my right hand…. I instead raised the correct joint….. :pass: plus I was drinking coffee, since it was a phone divorce. Super convenient…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Please tell me you got custody of the bong...

1724265876153.gif

Afternoon my friend…how’s it going?

1724265959447.gif

I just grow for me, so a 2x2 is an excellent investment. As long as I keep it running the way I am now I'm about $18 a plant/month. That's pretty good as long as I train them tight and low.
Not sure how much I pay per plant. Electricity and water in California costs more so including equipment and nutes I’m probably in for about 100$ for growing a whole plant over 3 months. That’s a lot cheaper than the 150ish bucks a week that I was paying for bud before I grew.

I was so stoned when I took my drivers exam that I forgot I was stoned and just treated the exam guy like he was my new buddy and told him about my girlfriend and the time I got to meet Slayer. He fell into it and we were talking shit and he just handed me my license. True story. Maybe he was stoned too 🤷
Was stoned for my driving test too, showed up and my instructor was wearing a bob marley shirt I knew I was in the clear. But then again it's california, even the worst drivers have licenses.

Back