Thanks for the heads up. I'll do that.

if u don't learn anything else, learn this -> the cure is the most important part of the whole grow....and burping is a key element during the intial, and most crucial, phaze of the cure....it helpz exchange the gasez & bring out the terpenez to their best....i personally burp the jarz 3 timez daily for the first 10d or so, then twice daily for a week, then once a day for another week, then a couple timez weekly for a couple weekz, then....whenever i open it to access some, which may be monthz :rofl: but trust me, get that initial phaze of the cure done right & then as long as it'z kept in the dark, with correct moisture, it agez like a fine fuckin wine & only getz better over time :headbang: ppp

(climbz down from soapbox....:mrgreen: :rolleyes2: )

if u don't learn anything else, learn this -> the cure is the most important part of the whole grow....and burping is a key element during the intial, and most crucial, phaze of the cure....it helpz exchange the gasez & bring out the terpenez to their best....i personally burp the jarz 3 timez daily for the first 10d or so, then twice daily for a week, then once a day for another week, then a couple timez weekly for a couple weekz, then....whenever i open it to access some, which may be monthz :rofl: but trust me, get that initial phaze of the cure done right & then as long as itz kept in the dark, with correct moisture, it agez like a fine fuckin wine & only getz better over time :headbang: ppp

(climbz down from soapbox....:mrgreen: :rolleyes2: )
Thanks man. I totally understand the dry/cure is the place to make or break a grow. I super appreciate you coming through with the knowledge bombs.

I have everything in Grove Bags at the moment. Other than the snippet I torture tested earlier! hahaha

I've ordered some small hygrometers and I'll drop them in the bags to help keep track of the rh% and burp the bags if it starts climbing too high.

IMG_5719.jpeg
IMG_5718.jpeg
IMG_5268.jpeg
IMG_5269.jpeg
IMG_5270.jpeg
IMG_5271.jpeg
IMG_5273.jpeg
IMG_5272.jpeg
IMG_5274.jpeg
Yep here is from that @Jean-O Genetics Rootbeer Float. That plant was a beast gave up 2.75lbs cured.

Attachments

• 68008147333__67D0B9DC-44FB-48A2-AF94-921100A41661.jpeg
    68008147333__67D0B9DC-44FB-48A2-AF94-921100A41661.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Well the guy finally got over to check our dirt road to see about repairing but he didn’t seem all that thrilled. Hopefully he comes back over tomorrow with the tractor even if it’s a temporary fix. Then we can have sometime to figure out a more permanent solution.

Back