This @Autoseeds.com Durban Poison Auto has got me scratching my head. At 59 days old, she's putting out huge fan leaves where I'd expect sugar leaves. The buds are developing in spite of all that shade. I'm reluctant to take off such healthy looking leaves, maybe they're producing energy to build more bud. She did have some stress earlier in life. She and her sisters got no water from day 43 to day 52, but didn't seem sad about it when I got home from the hospital. She's in 3 GL of coco, getting 5g/GL of MegaCrop 1-part twice a day to runoff.
Has anybody seen this behavior?
DP.1_day59_bud.jpg

This @Autoseeds.com Durban Poison Auto has got me scratching my head. At 59 days old, she's putting out huge fan leaves where I'd expect sugar leaves. The buds are developing in spite of all that shade. I'm reluctant to take off such healthy looking leaves, maybe they're producing energy to build more bud. She did have some stress earlier in life. She and her sisters got no water from day 43 to day 52, but didn't seem sad about it when I got home from the hospital. She's in 3 GL of coco, getting 5g/GL of MegaCrop 1-part twice a day to runoff.
Has anybody seen this behavior?
View attachment 1701268
Let her keep chugging along my friend…. I do believe that might be a Durban trait…. (Consider where it evolved to survive…). Every Durban cross I’ve grown has done similar. You can take em if you want, she’ll produce more….probably lol.

:pass:

Hey,
General curiosity here. Please answer in replies to this if you want to say.
How much does it cost you to run your garden. Lights, fans, A/C, dehumidifier, etc.?

WWWillie - $132.00 USD
1000003007.jpg

Worked out all pumps lights fans air...

Back