Yes. The system was installed 10 years ago, before I was here. The first 8 years was .12/kw buy back for electric company. My current contract is for .08/kw for the next 8 years. The incentives are slowly disappearing. Electric companies started building solar farms instead incentivizing home units. Greedy f'ing
Power companies!

When my mom had her alpaca farm, they put in $40k worth of panels. I was quite awhile back and don't remember the exact amount, but think they got 30k in subsidies and were selling quite a bit of power back to the grid. Know they were making money off it after 2 years.

I have a backup generator, but would really like to have a solar source!

Yep. Stateside. Not a "cool" state though. I tried ordering a small smoking device online and they wouldn't let me complete the checkout unless I went though a third party age verification site called Blue Check.

They wanted a picture of my drivers license, front and back, and a selfie holding it to prove it was mine. Unreal.
1724165106838.gif

I want to name my daughter Fish Mix. This is how much I love it. My daughter is 14 and thinks it's a horrible idea.
I’ve thought about changing my last name to ijuana! That way my name would be Mark Ijuana! :shrug::rofl::pass:

When my mom had her alpaca farm, they put in $40k worth of panels. I was quite awhile back and don't remember the exact amount, but think they got 30k in subsidies and were selling quite a bit of power back to the grid. Know they were making money off it after 2 years.

I have a backup generator, but would really like to have a solar source!
Yeah. Solar is great. I put in a new battery for extra storage. The battery itself can run my home for 6 days in the event of a blackout. The credits I get now pretty much pay for my electric usage. I might get a bill for 20-30 dollars in the winter when there isn't as much sun.

Hey,
General curiosity here. Please answer in replies to this if you want to say.
How much does it cost you to run your garden. Lights, fans, A/C, dehumidifier, etc.?

WWWillie - $132.00 USD
1724165784053.gif

Back