Lmao that song reminded me I haven’t heard it in a while but one of the hosts on the local sports radio show has talked numerous times about the fact he was in a class with the actual kid Jeremy that killed himself and inspired their song named after him!

Day 63 - Mango Cookies looking a little rough as do most of my plants toward the end. The dried mango smell is intense and really lingers on your fingers.
1000024739.jpg

1000024740.jpg

1000024741.jpg

Good days and bad days @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ... until you get to the point the good days are in the majority.

I suppose your Aunt isn't gonna let you grow a Pet Pot plant in your bedroom while you recover........?.....:eyebrows:

:watering:. Thought not...,..:grin:....

You wouldn't recognise the patio now. I've been working on giving the girls a leaf strip today....:yoinks:...as in @420autoflower schwaz school of thought 🤔...if you remove the leaf..the plant puts the energy into the Buds

They look real mangy now.....:crying:..and I haven't finished yet...it was so hot I was doing 30 minutes stripping leaves...30 minutes under the Aircon....:hurry:...hour and a half job took 3 hours.......

View attachment 1699247

Before...

View attachment 1699248

After.....:what?:....N..N..naked.,..

View attachment 1699249

View attachment 1699250

After dark.....:photog:.. #fl#flashyourBush
Looking good @Mossy :thumbsup:

Back