his aim was off when he hit reply!

no, in actuality, it was becuz -----------> HE'Z A FUCKIN STONER!:face:...........................................but u didn't hear it from me :rolleyes2: ppp

I just realized how high I am. In a silly, silly way.

1000002877.gif

No more Mister ICE GUY,
No more MR FREEZE,
No more Mister ICE GUY,
Can't get no ICE CR‐E‐E-EAM!

The top picture looks like you spilled something on it? or a P problem from too much Ca? The bottom picture is variegation. I don't have a clue about the products you are using and I do not understand why so many growers want to reinvent the nutrient programs instead of using proven schedules from sources like Build-a-soil?
If u mean the one leaf that has the 2 burnt spots its cuz the cola grew into the light and was making contact with diodes so it literally burnt 2 spots onto leaf! Thats why that branch is hanging sideways cuz i had to supercrop main stem for the 4th time! :rofl:

U referring to this??
image.jpg

no, in actuality, it was becuz -----------> HE'Z A FUCKIN STONER!:face:...........................................but u didn't hear it from me :rolleyes2: ppp
But he is on a tolerance break so not actually stoned! ;) :d5::rofl:

This is K right??
image.jpg

Mainly why i asked for advice earlier cuz trying to pay better attention so i can hopefully recognize the proper issue next time around!

Back