Good days and bad days @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ... until you get to the point the good days are in the majority.

I suppose your Aunt isn't gonna let you grow a Pet Pot plant in your bedroom while you recover........?.....:eyebrows:

:watering:. Thought not...,..:grin:....

You wouldn't recognise the patio now. I've been working on giving the girls a leaf strip today....:yoinks:...as in @420autoflower schwaz school of thought 🤔...if you remove the leaf..the plant puts the energy into the Buds

They look real mangy now.....:crying:..and I haven't finished yet...it was so hot I was doing 30 minutes stripping leaves...30 minutes under the Aircon....:hurry:...hour and a half job took 3 hours.......

View attachment 1699247

Before...

View attachment 1699248

After.....:what?:....N..N..naked.,..

View attachment 1699249

View attachment 1699250

After dark.....:photog:.. #fl#flashyourBush
Just fed mine and about to trim em up after i finish the worm tea feeding! Def help drop the humidity in tent with less leaves leaking on me!

what, no citrus dryer sheet pizza-??!....well, pfft :dammit: ppp
1723240490039.gif

Just fed mine and about to trim em up after i finish the worm tea feeding! Def help drop the humidity in tent with less leaves leaking on me!

I like liquid worm fertilizer.....but I was the one dripping on the plants....... :crying: ...

I was always taught...if you injure a plant give it something sweet to pull it around...so they got a dose of molasses tea....:watering:

Back