Went out to the Pantera / Metallica show lastnight. What a great F'ing time. We were about 20 feet from the stage and the band went around playing at different stations setup around a circular stage.

20240802_215943.jpg

20240802_215937.jpg

Yeah the time it's going to take has me thinking whether I'll do it or not

Thanks 5 star that sounds like it will take longer then I'd like. I can see my self only topping once and training them the rest of the way just so I'm not vegging this things for 8-10 weeks I would like to flip at week 6 roughy 2.5 weeks away all new to me we'll see how it goes :shrug::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::smokeout:
Thanks friend! Yeah. I was gonna tell you they require a lot of room when training this way, and more time in veg...
:pass: :goodluck:

Thanks friend! Yeah. I was gonna tell you they require a lot of room when training this way, and more time in veg...
:pass: :goodluck:

No problem reped ya to early cause couldn't give ya any for that beast you got:toke: :worship: Yup all thoughts do want them to be decent size but not huge 4 in a 5x5 is what I want to fill. I topped just above node 4 and thought about the same for the branched maybe node 3 or none just have to see where their at in a week and decide then:headbang::pass:

Here is a photo you never Thought you'd see.... Snoop in full riding regalia....Top Dawg huh....?.....

2 questions about this……

1) what kinda drunk did the Olympic rider have to be to name her horse jagerbomb? :shrug::haha::rofl:

2) did they really need the helmets too?

1722697967115.gif

What time zone are you? It’s too early for me to use my brain but I think u are 1hr ahead! ;) :rofl:
EST yeah I thought that but couldn't remember where the second time zone switched I know when I worked outta MO I was a hr behind :shrug:

EST yeah I thought that but couldn't remember where the second time zone switched I know when I worked outta MO I was a hr behind :shrug:
Lmao not gonna lie u forced me to go check a time zone map so I didn’t sound like a tard speaking too soon! Thought only place i had a 2hr difference from were them weirdo flat earthers out west! ;) :d5::rofl:

Back