Day 14 topped the Photo babies last night and gave a foliar feed. @LaughingHyenaSeeds Bahama Paint’s on the left @Jean-O The Legend on the left. Couldn’t bring my self to kill the solo so I’ve been keeping her going. So we’ll see how long I can keep her up while hand feeding

View attachment 1697938View attachment 1697939

So if I want to do second topping when/where do I do that? Gonna bend them over and do a half assed mainline I think?:shrug::pop::pass:

Give them about two more weeks depending on growth. Then top all the branches if you have the time and wanna go that route. Mainlining is interesting, but takes foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I usually top once as I don't wanna wait that long. Keeps the tops pretty even with a little more training

Day 14 topped the Photo babies last night and gave a foliar feed. @LaughingHyenaSeeds Bahama Paint’s on the left @Jean-O The Legend on the left. Couldn’t bring my self to kill the solo so I’ve been keeping her going. So we’ll see how long I can keep her up while hand feeding

View attachment 1697938View attachment 1697939

So if I want to do second topping when/where do I do that? Gonna bend them over and do a half assed mainline I think?:shrug::pop::pass:
I do my second topping when the branches have six nodes. I usually pinch off a node or two as well. They get really bushy after the second topping if I don't. :pass:

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 9.43.51 AM.png

Well done you :pighug:... every step is a little victory.....it means you can get a bit more independent.

Being able to get yourself to the toilet...or to be able to get food..is Massive......:bighug:

How's your pain...?.....and how is your head coping....?..
Back pain is still pretty severe, especially on days i do PT or move a lot.

Here is a photo you never Thought you'd see.... Snoop in full riding regalia....Top Dawg huh....?.....

Give them about two more weeks depending on growth. Then top all the branches if you have the time and wanna go that route. Mainlining is interesting, but takes foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I usually top once as I don't wanna wait that long. Keeps the tops pretty even with a little more training

Yeah the time it's going to take has me thinking whether I'll do it or not

I do my second topping when the branches have six nodes. I usually pinch off a node or two as well. They get really bushy after the second topping if I don't. :pass:

Thanks 5 star that sounds like it will take longer then I'd like. I can see my self only topping once and training them the rest of the way just so I'm not vegging this things for 8-10 weeks I would like to flip at week 6 roughy 2.5 weeks away all new to me we'll see how it goes :shrug::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::smokeout:

Back