No @Lil Dab .....?..........:peek:....any gossip you want to catch me up with while he is MIA............?...:pass:

Too slow I’m here now have to save it for another time :pighug: :pop::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Talk about the devil......and he will turn up....... ......
the-devil-snl.gif

Afternoon @Lil Dab :bighug: ...you been doing chores.....or trim jail time....?...........:eyebrows:

Talk about the devil......and he will turn up....... ......View attachment 1697924

Afternoon @Lil Dab :bighug: ...you been doing chores.....or trim jail time....?...........:eyebrows:
None of the above yet slept in to 8:30 and yes now going to work my way to doing some house chores trim jail won’t be for a couple weeks still

Day 14 topped the Photo babies last night and gave a foliar feed. @LaughingHyenaSeeds Bahama Paint’s on the left @Jean-O The Legend on the left. Couldn’t bring my self to kill the solo so I’ve been keeping her going. So we’ll see how long I can keep her up while hand feeding

IMG_0669.jpeg
IMG_0670.jpeg

So if I want to do second topping when/where do I do that? Gonna bend them over and do a half assed mainline I think?:shrug::pop::pass:

Back