Hey I'm sure they'll keep their value like beanie babies did.
Lmao don’t mention those things! When my grandparents died they left all their money and property to my worthless drug addict aunt and only thing they left my dad was their collection of beanie babies! Fucked up part is they were living in a trailer on my aunts property when they died and she kept the nice ass cabinet they were in along with the contents! :shrug::cuss::finger::rofl:

Prepped for the annual river float tomorrow. Kayaks are ready, beer and ice bought, Mandarin Zkittlez Blackjack and strawberry cookies packed with a pipe and lighter. Arriving at 8, launch at 10 and float til the next boat launch area (about 4 miles). Gonna be way better than last year when we got dumped on for 3 hrs while paddling like riverboats!
me jealous - Yup. Been a while since I have been on a river in a kayak, I miss it. But, apparently, not enough to adjust the time priorities. Too many interests, too little time. :pighug:

I have about an oz of Sour Stomper left that was harvested 18 months ago and still feels smells and tastes like fresh. Grove bags kept in a 60 degrees wine fridge are unbeatable in my opinion.

View attachment 1696442
As long as the RH is not too low, otherwise bud drys out in Groves. For longer storage, I freeze in masons. As long as you let the jar warm to room temp before extracting a supply, the trichs stay put, and the flavour stays great. It is possible that some of the THC will go to CBN in the freezer, but I have not noticed much sign of that. :pighug:

Yeah can’t decide weather/wind is a big factor no need to fish in big waves :doh: :pass:

Not sure she’s still got a good amount of white hairs standing out maybe at most 50% have turned so I guessing still a couple weeks left. She’s getting heavy the spears are starting to lean she’s at day 99 I’m guessing around 120 will be chop. Now I got another one that might get to be a monster one of the laughing hyena Biker MOB I am pretty sure didn’t auto and I’m gonna need to put under 12/12 but that’s not really a option till the big girl finishes
Be careful, when I did that, she hermied on me and seeded the tent.

Back