Prepped for the annual river float tomorrow. Kayaks are ready, beer and ice bought, Mandarin Zkittlez Blackjack and strawberry cookies packed with a pipe and lighter. Arriving at 8, launch at 10 and float til the next boat launch area (about 4 miles). Gonna be way better than last year when we got dumped on for 3 hrs while paddling like riverboats!
We used to float the Kings river from Goodfellow to Reedley Beach about 3 hours. It is a great way to cool off. The water is from snow melt and off the bottom of the dam so it is cold, usually about 42F. If the outside temp is not over 100F it can get cold fast if you cannot get up on your tube to get out of the water. Every year somebody(s) drowns in the rivers around here. I think we are up to 5 so far this summer, so stay out of the bushes. Have fun!

I am in this camp too. (However limited my knowledge is) IIRC lower nanners can be gotten rid of early.. if its in the upper buddage you may need to re evaluate. But Im with @420Forever, pluck em and do a thorough check for more in the next 7 days… and smoke on that thang.:smokeit:

Is it from Seed? Just curious..

Thanks!
Yeah, I've been reading and yeah this is not from the upper area, it's from the 2nd lower node, so maybe I'm safe but I will keep an eye on her 👁️.

I’ve been wondering they maybe a 5 year member but that doesn’t mean active? :doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you bought some of their dabs on their website maybe they would be.

lol...

I'll tell him to keep the seeds; we want to be product testers for his flower, edibles, and dabs.

GENIUS.

If you guys had JOINED the FACEBOOK GROUP you could see his name and picture.
tmp.gif

Back