Just when I had no stash left, I ran into problems in 2 of 5 plants

Thank you murphy's law
xD

no use tossin the whole plant jus cuz of a couple nannerz....jus trim em off & call it good ;) ppp

Prepped for the annual river float tomorrow. Kayaks are ready, beer and ice bought, Mandarin Zkittlez Blackjack and strawberry cookies packed with a pipe and lighter. Arriving at 8, launch at 10 and float til the next boat launch area (about 4 miles). Gonna be way better than last year when we got dumped on for 3 hrs while paddling like riverboats!

no use tossin the whole plant jus cuz of a couple nannerz....jus trim em off & call it good ;) ppp
I am in this camp too. (However limited my knowledge is) IIRC lower nanners can be gotten rid of early.. if its in the upper buddage you may need to re evaluate. But Im with @420Forever, pluck em and do a thorough check for more in the next 7 days… and smoke on that thang.:smokeit:

Is it from Seed? Just curious..

Good Morfnoevight All! EO, dabs later.

Only supposed to get to 104F today and the best part 66F tonight. I will be able to cool the house down below 70F with the swamp cooler tonight then that will hold most of the day tomorrow until the air dries out and the swamp cooler is all that is needed to keep comfortable. Running the AC uses all the power I make in a day. If I ran the AC 24/7 it would use ~2000kwh a month at 60 cents per kwh or $1,200 dollars a month.:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

2024-07-26_12-03-38.jpg

So I decided to make a change in my internet service today, drop the phone line, drop the static IP and move to AT&T Internet air over the 5G system. What a hassle, they even accidently turned off my current internet .............
giphy (2).gif

An hour and two phone calls later I think it is fixed?

Back