My son just turned 11 and asked me for a new gaming computer (he's been on a 8+ year old hand-down PC.)

So ordered all the individual components and surprising him with them, and I'm going to teach him to build his first PC together.
Our kid wanted a gaming PC a couple years ago. Wife got him a gaming laptop. Woulda thought he got a BlackBerry by the way he took it :crying:

@Hotfire only 1 place has had the skyview in stock but grabbed this 1! Dude at this shop said they hadn’t got any in in about 4 weeks and he thinks they are stopping making this 1! He said it came out same time as the X but maybe not as popular! This flavor is amazing tho!
image.jpg
image.jpg

He said they were $30 but i paid $25 cuz he only had 2 left!

Our kid wanted a gaming PC a couple years ago. Wife got him a gaming laptop. Woulda thought he got a BlackBerry by the way he took it :crying:
Just to mess with him you shoulda got an old busted one with dialup internet and then play dumb as to why it won’t work! :shrug::haha::crying:

Incoming slightly dumb question. I've been doing ok reading and applying most of what you guys say, do, and post in guides/grows etc.

I'm a few weeks away from harvesting my first plant. What equipment or tools should I have on hand?

I'll need to dry in the tent to contain the smell. I've read and read and read more but this seems like the tricky part. I've got a cool enough area, 60-70f, and the room is held at about 50-55% rh. I still haven't got a good idea what "dry" is to begin the final trim.

Then, jars? Bags? I'm a bit lost on the cure part too. Is it a lot easier to understand when you start doing it?
I'm a brown bag cure guy. I've havested and cured in some pretty inhospitable environments and as long as I didn't put moldy bud in the bag from the start, I've had good luck. 5-7 days in a brown bag hanging in the tent, shaking the bag frequently at the beginning and less when they start to dry out a bit. Finally into a Grove bag with a hygrometer. If the bag goes above 75%, I open it up and air it out for a day. Buds are squishy and sticky for a couple months.

I'm a brown bag cure guy. I've havested and cured in some pretty inhospitable environments and as long as I didn't put moldy bud in the bag from the start, I've had good luck. 5-7 days in a brown bag hanging in the tent, shaking the bag frequently at the beginning and less when they start to dry out a bit. Finally into a Grove bag with a hygrometer. If the bag goes above 75%, I open it up and air it out for a day. Buds are squishy and sticky for a couple months.
1721948454714.gif

I'm also a brown bag guy. You can slow the dry a lot by putting the bags in garbage bags after a couple days. I'll put a couple bags together in open garbage bags after a couple days. Open or close the garbage bags to adjust. Just mix the buds every day to get fresh air and keep an eye on them :pass:

I'm also a brown bag guy. You can slow the dry a lot by putting the bags in garbage bags after a couple days. I'll put a couple bags together in open garbage bags after a couple days. Open or close the garbage bags to adjust. Just mix the buds every day to get fresh air and keep an eye on them :pass:
Ya u are a brown bag guy but not for drying weed….its your attire for going to Mets games! ;) :pighug::crying:

1721948740546.gif

Back