If it had a tip i would grab it if for no other reason at least with instacart if u drive to a store and they don’t have the items customer ordered or if customer cancels order for another reason then rather then cancelling yourself if u call customer support they will cancel it and usually u still get paid the batch pay just not the customer tip! My luck tho i would get there and she would be ok with regular Dr Pepper or they would actually have coconut kind and i would be stuck taking it or it would affect my cancellation rate!

These things are f-ing yummy! :eyebrows::headbang::woohoo1:
image.jpg

1721931978200.gif

Incoming slightly dumb question. I've been doing ok reading and applying most of what you guys say, do, and post in guides/grows etc.

I'm a few weeks away from harvesting my first plant. What equipment or tools should I have on hand?

I'll need to dry in the tent to contain the smell. I've read and read and read more but this seems like the tricky part. I've got a cool enough area, 60-70f, and the room is held at about 50-55% rh. I still haven't got a good idea what "dry" is to begin the final trim.

Then, jars? Bags? I'm a bit lost on the cure part too. Is it a lot easier to understand when you start doing it?

Incoming slightly dumb question. I've been doing ok reading and applying most of what you guys say, do, and post in guides/grows etc.

I'm a few weeks away from harvesting my first plant. What equipment or tools should I have on hand?

I'll need to dry in the tent to contain the smell. I've read and read and read more but this seems like the tricky part. I've got a cool enough area, 60-70f, and the room is held at about 50-55% rh. I still haven't got a good idea what "dry" is to begin the final trim.

Then, jars? Bags? I'm a bit lost on the cure part too. Is it a lot easier to understand when you start doing it?

Get a wood moisture meter one of the ones with the prongs on it and when buds reach 12-15% they are ready for jar. Don't get hung up on temp and RH I just keep a nice easy airflow in the tent and let them hang for about 4-5 days then trim and jar.

Or just get a Cannatrol and take the guess work out of it :pass:

Back