Was it a commercial for elevator insurance? Or for an extra small coffin for those occasions when u smoosh a loved one to a size where they could fit in a carry on suitcase? :shrug::haha::crying:
It was an ad for a home elevator that looked like a human sized sucky tube that you use at the drive through at the bank….just a glass tube that you step into, close the door….then the floor rises, lifting you to the second floor….

Naturally, I immediately thought of how funny the lawsuits would be in the future :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1721923057020.gif

It was an ad for a home elevator that looked like a human sized sucky tube that you use at the drive through at the bank….just a glass tube that you step into, close the door….then the floor rises, lifting you to the second floor….

Naturally, I immediately thought of how funny the lawsuits would be in the future :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1696210
1721923246089.gif

Must admit...I use it when I see outstanding acts of compassion and generosity...... :pass: ....and you do see it quite often working with #stoners ..

I am not religious...so I use it in the cannabis sense....

A prayer or mantra that is said before one consumes the sacred herb: "Bhava na sana hridayam", which means: "may this sana (Sanskrit for Cannabis) be a blessing to my heart."

Bless your Heart.......:pass:

Yes, definitely a regional thing here in the states. Depending on where you are there is a certain connotation to it. Mid-South - Mid-West and definitely deep South, if someone says it to ya, well, a bit of an insult.

That said, good afternoon everyone! I had to spend some time catching up on this thread.

Yes, definitely a regional thing here in the states. Depending on where you are there is a certain connotation to it. Mid-South - Mid-West and definitely deep South, if someone says it to ya, well, a bit of an insult.

That said, good afternoon everyone! I had to spend some time catching up on this thread.
Afternoon amigro :pass: :d5:

Back