My mom has a few plants like that. Im pretty familiar with it in those. Just learned the name for it. And didnt know that it was a mutation.
1721921464988.gif

Here’s a potential conversation one may hear in the future, based on an ad I just saw…..

Ahem…

“So, what happened to your grandma?”

“Oh….uh.. she bought one of those home elevators, that she saw on YouTube. Anyway, it malfunctioned after the third week and smooshed her ass into the second floor ceiling.. to death.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

Here’s a potential conversation one may hear in the future, based on an ad I just saw…..

Ahem…

“So, what happened to your grandma?”

“Oh….uh.. she bought one of those home elevators, that she saw on YouTube. Anyway, it malfunctioned after the third week and smooshed her ass into the second floor ceiling.. to death.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:
Was it a commercial for elevator insurance? Or for an extra small coffin for those occasions when u smoosh a loved one to a size where they could fit in a carry on suitcase? :shrug::haha::crying:

Back