Hi I’m doing pretty good, got a choice between taking a shower or hit that pipe. ✅

Pretty good weather so might take a trip with the boat later on.

How are you doing?
Oh, I’m a Pipe Hitter…. In a few different ways :thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Doing well my friend, having dabs in between moving the sprinkler around for watering the lawn…:lildab:

I figure I'm about to die so, I ordered a great lamp & took my wife on her dream trip to Paris France.
IDidn't smoke any weed for a week that sucked, but it was cool as shit...

You only live once do the things of your dream, before you can't.
I should have.

20240712_155641.jpg

I think it’s so frequent in the houseplants because they’re propagated by cuttings…. And the variegation is beautiful, so the mutation became prevalent.

I saw a purple leafed, variegated photo weed plant once….. talk about a stunner! Although her weed was utter shite.. :haha: :pass:
hopefully the weed from this one isnt shit. Rather have good weed then cool mutations.

hopefully the weed from this one isnt shit. Rather have good weed then cool mutations.
I don’t think the shittiness had anything to do with the variegation….. it was a cutting of a cutting of cutting etc…. Not many trichomes, prevalent to hermie….. people just kept it going because it was neat in the corner of the greenhouse it was in…:pass:

Oh, I’m a Pipe Hitter…. In a few different ways :thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Doing well my friend, having dabs in between moving the sprinkler around for watering the lawn…:lildab:

yeah, that did sound a bit weird lol.

Well, I have not done anything yet. I just gonna look at the stock markets to see if I see any openings where I can lose some cash 🤣🚀

But like a Said aj think we going out with the boat in a while.

Hop you get the Green carpet Harry it Stars Turn Yellowish, or mostly the hay.

image.jpg

Back