Got some Lil Stick rosin if you’d like
1721768226036.gif

Write stoned, edit sober.

-Hemingway (changed for our purposes)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

Does it get me fucked up? Yup:greencheck:
Does it taste good? Yup:greencheck:

What more is needed?!?:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All! Past EO, Dabs onboard.

I got a couple of small projects done early but was sweating like a rabid dog when I finished the carburetor on the generator. It runs so sweet with the new carburetor. I was online looking for a kit so I could stop a bowl leak when I came across a new carburetor for $20. That was less than the kits and it came with new air filters and a new spark plug and fuel shut-off valve.

Soo fooookin hot here today.

Hedy ho.

I have been Albacore fishing and not caught a thing, so you cannot have an infinitely expensive fish or can you?

I wish we knew this stuff when I was farming at scale.

:pop:

I did calculate the price per pound of fish on a good rock fish trip and it was only about $25 a pound :crying:

It is the Going Fishing and The Gardening that we pay for. The fish and vegetables are a plus. Organic grown vegetables do not need to be expensive to grow, it just takes time to get your soil balanced. The insect populations takes years to get in balance but is a pleasure when working. It is sometimes hard not to intervene.
wish we knew it years back too! I'd be successful already! lol

Talk about some bullshit waited in line to get in the lot that we normally pay $50 for cuz ip to 4hrs before games its free for Tx Live in parking lot of stadium and agter waiting for 40min found out not only is it shut down early on ring days at 2:30 in afternoon was a line that long to park and waited all that time to find out you couldn’t even pay the $50 and park here u had to have a special parking pass! So basically wasted 45min just getting damn car parked! Guess as long as i get a ring it will just mean less time spent standing in the heat! :shrug::fire::crying:

Back