Wow! That’s like 2 months worth of smoke for me 🤣🤣
I store the rosin in the fridge for long term. It gets better over time. I seal the jar, then two separate layers of plastic wrap, then into a Tupperware container in the regular refrigerator. I tried the freezer but the expansion becomes an issue :doh::rofl:

I haven’t found a point when the rosin degrades. The taste gets better over time, and clearer (if that makes sense)…

I get home from work about 1pm every day and after playing with the pups I cut 6 one hitters for the bong.

IMG_0144.png

This has me stoned til about 8pm then I roll a joint and walk the dogs. Funny thing is I smoked a LOT more bud before I started growing, thought for sure it would be the other way around

I get home from work about 1pm every day and after playing with the pups I cut 6 one hitters for the bong.

View attachment 1695824

This has me stoned til about 8pm then I roll a joint and walk the dogs. Funny thing is I smoked a LOT more bud before I started growing, thought for sure it would be the other way around
if you have it, you don't need to worry about it. suppose guys in prison would eat all the steak they could get.

hope that makes sense

Back