Good Morfnoevight All! Past EO, Dabs onboard.

I got a couple of small projects done early but was sweating like a rabid dog when I finished the carburetor on the generator. It runs so sweet with the new carburetor. I was online looking for a kit so I could stop a bowl leak when I came across a new carburetor for $20. That was less than the kits and it came with new air filters and a new spark plug and fuel shut-off valve.

Soo fooookin hot here today.

Hello @Mossy :bighug: :pass:
Ey everyone :smokeout:🐁
Hedy ho.

I have been Albacore fishing and not caught a thing, so you cannot have an infinitely expensive fish or can you?

Busy AF... Hope everyone is well!

I wish we knew this stuff when I was farming at scale.

Finally remembered to flip them to 12/12 yesterday so last night was night 1! Gonna have to give them a trim and a shaping with several supercrops to keep em outta the lights! Prob should’ve flipped them a week or 2 ago! :shrug: :doh::crying::cooldance:View attachment 1695785

:pop:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1695799
Thankfully don't own a boat at the moment. A friend and I had a 26' center console in Charleston, SC before I moved to VA. Expensive hobby, but well worth it in some cases. I really enjoyed my time on the water. Did more drinking/smoking than fishing though!

The garden, while expensive, will eventually pay for itself. Have $825 into the two raised beds and after I order a timer and irrigation supplies, probably around $1100. Will recoup the cost by the end of next summer and won't be eating corporate poisons!
Thinking about tryin a potato tower like you did the last year as well

I did calculate the price per pound of fish on a good rock fish trip and it was only about $25 a pound :crying:

It is the Going Fishing and The Gardening that we pay for. The fish and vegetables are a plus. Organic grown vegetables do not need to be expensive to grow, it just takes time to get your soil balanced. The insect populations takes years to get in balance but is a pleasure when working. It is sometimes hard not to intervene.

Last edited:
Dosidelirium X Iced 'N' Baked
IMG_20240723_154858 (1).jpg

Guess I wasn’t the only 1 with this plan! :yoinks::cuss::crying:

32C046F6-16F3-41A2-B79F-F30A37C2ADC5.jpeg

And still 90min before gates even open! Glad i spent the $4 and insured my ticket that way if all the rings are gone by time i get to gate i can use insurance and say I couldn’t make game and get my money back! :shrug::cooldance:

Guess I wasn’t the only 1 with this plan! :yoinks::cuss::crying:

View attachment 1695820

And still 90min before gates even open! Glad i spent the $4 and insured my ticket that way if all the rings are gone by time i get to gate i can use insurance and say I couldn’t make game and get my money back! :shrug::cooldance:
1721766888960.gif

Back