They are I sent the wife I video today figured she'd make them camping or sometime in the future then I came home and she was making them today :doh::toke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::woohoo:
1721772577928.gif

The photo babies doing good gonna transplant them in a couple days and cull two of the Legends. Going to keep both the Bahama Paints(back 2) and 2 of the legend’s. Also going to switch them to 18/6 tonight and run that till I flip to 12/12

IMG_0572.jpeg
IMG_0573.jpeg

The photo babies doing good gonna transplant them in a couple days and cull two of the Legends. Going to keep both the Bahama Paints(back 2) and 2 of the legend’s. Also going to switch them to 18/6 tonight and run that till I flip to 12/12

View attachment 1695858View attachment 1695859
You can go a long way still before you gotta transplant photos. Like weeks. Adjust to watching the paint dry :pass:

You can go a long way still before you gotta transplant photos. Like weeks. Adjust to watching the paint dry :pass:
Even in the solo's? :pass: I am in no rush where with autos I'd be on it I just figuring in the next few days I'll have some time and just do it now can't hurt? :shrug:

Back