Good morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.
View attachment 1695608

Two weeks longer than you think. One of the more common mistakes new growers make is harvesting too soon. Your plants will put on as much as 25% of the bud weight in the last two weeks. If you have not done so already the plants can benefit from a single application of AN Bud Candy at this time. If you do not have Bud Candy some molasses once a week can be used. What you are doing is adding some carbohydrates the plant can absorb as well as feeding the microbes in the substrate. The plant has stopped sending any sugars out of the roots and is directing it all to the buds now. The extended microbe activity and carbohydrates will stimulate terpene production.

Summer Bummer for sure. Well here is some new surgeon karma :karmacloud:

Maybe a surgeon that can fall off a ladder is not the right choice? That said from Google:

Each year, there are more than 164,000 emergency room-treated injuries and 300 deaths in the U.S. that are caused by falls from ladders. Most ladder deaths are from falls of 10 feet or less. Falls from ladders are the leading cause of deaths on construction sites.

I avoid the ladder as much as possible and never use one when stoned.

3 point stance!!! 2 feet/one arm!!!

Nice bike, Blue Loctite is your friend here. I would be leery of the fit of any bolt and hole that has vibrated loose.
Great advice I ran a tap down the threads and cleaned them w/brake cleaner No thread damage blew out the holes with compressed air :thumbsup: Ordered new bolts and will loctite w/242 @36 ft.lbs per Harley shop manual :bighug:

@PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ... I've been doing some homework...and this is state of the art for persistent infections....:doc3:

Not sure if you make it into a smoothie or a poultice.........:eyebrows:...but I'm working on the ingredients for you........:pighug:
Maggots were used to prevent gangrene in trench warfare in WWI. They only eat rotting flesh and won't eat living flesh, so they cleaned the wounds. Gangrene was a big problem at that time before antibiotics.

Idk what I like really cuz i haven't taken the time to sit and play in so long. really i think the only ones I ever really play online were first person shooters or GTA, little bit of Tekken n Fallout.... Also i went delinquent on my psn account cuz I got no income right now
If you're on fallout 76 I can hook you up.

4FG9.gif

Mephisto Genetics
Dosidelirium X Iced 'N' Baked
Screenshot_2024-07-22-18-38-16-299.jpg

:pass:

Back