I'm home from the hospital. The girls had no water for 8 days, and coco dries out pretty quick. I went to do a post-mortem and found them alive and thriving. Maybe I'll have to re-think my practice of watering once or twice a day in coco. Even the Solo cups survived:
20240722_083023.jpg
DP.2_DSD.2_day14.jpg

I'm home from the hospital. The girls had no water for 8 days, and coco dries out pretty quick. I went to do a post-mortem and found them alive and thriving. Maybe I'll have to re-think my practice of watering once or twice a day in coco. Even the Solo cups survived:
View attachment 1695606 View attachment 1695607
Those plastic containers saved the day!! Glad to see you back my friend :bighug: :pass:

Today at 3. Im guessing it's a small Filipino woman cuz they all seem to be small Filipino women :funny:
Having some lunch. Grilled cheese n Chicken noodle cuz were out of tomatoView attachment 1695585

@PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ... I've been doing some homework...and this is state of the art for persistent infections....:doc3:

Not sure if you make it into a smoothie or a poultice.........:eyebrows:...but I'm working on the ingredients for you........:pighug:

Last edited:
View attachment 1695606 View attachment 1695607

Great news for you and the girls @Mara Cachafa :bighug: ,.. I'm sure there was more than a bit of karma at work on those results.

Take time and rest a bit... help yourself heal.....:pighug:

@PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ... I've been doing some housework...and this is state of the art for persistent infections....:doc3:

Not sure if you make it into a smoothie or a poultice.........:eyebrows:...but I'm working on the ingredients for you........:pighug:
Shit talk about nightmares! :yoinks::nono::crying:

48765667-8CFD-4B67-813F-C6D431112149.jpeg

Good morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.
heat wave 2.gif

Good morning y'all :)

How long do you think these are gonna take?
Two weeks longer than you think. One of the more common mistakes new growers make is harvesting too soon. Your plants will put on as much as 25% of the bud weight in the last two weeks. If you have not done so already the plants can benefit from a single application of AN Bud Candy at this time. If you do not have Bud Candy some molasses once a week can be used. What you are doing is adding some carbohydrates the plant can absorb as well as feeding the microbes in the substrate. The plant has stopped sending any sugars out of the roots and is directing it all to the buds now. The extended microbe activity and carbohydrates will stimulate terpene production.

So I just found out that the surgeon that I'm on a 12 week waiting list for an assessment for, had a fall off a ladder at home and suffered a couple of brain bleeds. Tje hospital is down to 2 surgeons and I have no idea how long this will take. Meanwhile the bone on bone pain is getting intolerable and my kneecap keeps dislocating. I have booked a telephone appointment with my family doc to get referred somewhere else. It looks like it will be a long sore summer.........it;s just about time for me to have some "Good" Luck
Summer Bummer for sure. Well here is some new surgeon karma :karmacloud:

Maybe a surgeon that can fall off a ladder is not the right choice? That said from Google:

Each year, there are more than 164,000 emergency room-treated injuries and 300 deaths in the U.S. that are caused by falls from ladders. Most ladder deaths are from falls of 10 feet or less. Falls from ladders are the leading cause of deaths on construction sites.

I avoid the ladder as much as possible and never use one when stoned.

Well, without getting too political, looks like it's Joever
I like to think I was part of the ripple that turned into the wave. More work to do!

Mea culpa, Mea culpa, Mea culpa Mea maxima culpa You can find me on the naught step. :rofl: :lildab:

I like to think I was part of the ripple that turned into the wave. More work to do!

Mea culpa, Mea culpa, Mea culpa Mea maxima culpa You can find me on the naught step. :rofl: :lildab:
While you’re there i could use some help getting elected governor here! The people here need legal weed already! :eyebrows::d5::crying:

Back