You sayin I can melt the caps down and make mushroom gummies out of them? :wiz: I've never even thought about making mushroom gummies before :kitty:
dunno about mushroom gummies, but I am sure that weed gummies can be made out of them. They are just gelatin, and gelatin makes gummies.

The only wrinkle is the dye used for the color, you might be eating more of it than with individual pills, but I doubt that it is an issue. :pighug:

"I'm way too baked to go to the devils house"

Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 12.17.00 AM.png

@PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ... I've been doing some homework...and this is state of the art for persistent infections....:doc3:

Not sure if you make it into a smoothie or a poultice.........:eyebrows:...but I'm working on the ingredients for you........:pighug:
Alright ill do it. But only cuz u told me too. Maggots and leeches

Alright ill do it. But only cuz u told me too. Maggots and leeches
Medical leeches are still used today. If they have to sew your finger back on, they can only join the biggest blood vessels back together with microsurgery. So the finger swells up and turns purple. Leeches solve the problem by sucking out the excess blood that has no way to return to the heart.

Medical leeches are still used today. If they have to sew your finger back on, they can only join the biggest blood vessels back together with microsurgery. So the finger swells up and turns purple. Leeches solve the problem by sucking out the excess blood that has no way to return to the heart.

:biggrin: :headbang: ppp

Back