27th July..posting problem
I can See that intermittent posting fault.... I've tagged the techies to see if either of them can correct it.
Bare in mind.. they are both US...so we will have time zone delays...... :headbang:

I can See that intermittent posting fault.... I've tagged the techies to see if either of them can correct it.
Bare in mind.. they are both US...so we will have time zone delays...... :headbang:

Morning @Mossy 🫡

Not sure if you’ve seen the movie swordfish - but you can call me the rocketshark when it comes to IT 🤣

A wood moisture meter? With prongs. You stab that into the buds to see when they are dry?

Yup

Speaking of @420Forever whats going on with that? Try to upload a photo and it comes back saying a server error occurred! That last post with a photo it would only let me upload the 1 but then kept giving me same notice and now every attempt its doing it!

It’s been doing it to me the pic I put up of the meter wouldn’t load only way it did was to drag and drop from an old conversation. I was just copying an old post and it kept giving me error. this morning it is doing the same thing for the above quote I was trying to put a gif in but it won’t let me :shrug: :coffee2: :pass:

Yup

It’s been doing it to me the pic I put up of the meter wouldn’t load only way it did was to drag and drop from an old conversation. I was just copying an old post and it kept giving me error. this morning it is doing the same thing for the above quote I was trying to put a gif in but it won’t let me :shrug: :coffee2: :pass:

Morning @Lil Dab :bighug: .. early for you....is that good news on the fishing front......or a list of chores as long as your arm.......?...:pighug:

Morning @Lil Dab :bighug: .. early for you....is that good news on the fishing front......or a list of chores as long as your arm.......?...:pighug:
Morning mossy yup it’s early sun isn’t even on yet headed out now don’t think the list is crazy yet

Back