Ya i know this from weighing epsom and gypsum! The epsom is granules but the gypsum is soluble powder so u wind up with more weight in 1/8tsp vs the epsom!
I was thinking density per gram, then took a bunch of dabs and did some dishes and came back and wrote weight :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::doh::doh::doh::doh:

I was thinking density per gram, then took a bunch of dabs and did some dishes and came back and wrote weight :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::doh::doh::doh::doh:
1721332217980.gif

I don’t think it has anything to do with weight but rather how stuff binds chemically and actually after some quick googling I believe it has to the with the form of the element which different products have different forms. Mind you I am just rambling talking out my ass :shrug::baked:

Last edited:
I don’t it has anything to do with weight but rather how stuff binds chemically and actually after some quick googling I believe it has to the with the form of the element which different products have different forms. Mind you I am just rambling talking out my ass :shrug::baked:
1721333226173.gif

I don’t it has anything to do with weight but rather how stuff binds chemically and actually after some quick googling I believe it has to the with the form of the element which different products have different forms. Mind you I am just rambling talking out my ass :shrug::baked:
I like my version of throwing a scoop in some water and going for it better…. All this thinking is getting in the way of my dabs…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::d5::lildab:

Uhhh maybe u mean difference in quantity per gram cuz me’s a no genius but weight per gram is same no matter what u weigh….its a gram! ;) :shrug::pighug::crying:

But a gram of calmag could def be a different quantity then a gram of megacrop! :d5:
Well, but isn't the guaranteed analysis in %w/v eg in g/l (or in other equivalent units) so it shouldn't matter, or does it?

Back