DA0D0FCB-2F25-4194-92A5-46DD7BBFF057.jpeg

Just a little sanity check: The ppm values in your spreadsheet are the ppm that can be measured by a tds meter not elemental ppm, right?
No, a good quality EC meter. It measures Electrical Conductivity and converts it to PPM. I have no way to measure elemental PPM. I borrowed some tools that could, they cost a few grand $$$$$.

Full case.jpg

This coming Monday is my capsule camera procedure. I’m kinda nervous about it but I hope they are able to find out what is going on as this past year has been one of the worst of my life.
View attachment 1694789View attachment 1694790View attachment 1694791
Fantastic Voyage .............. wrong turn Captain we seem to be in the shit............. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Isn't it amazing some of the tech we have now. I hope they find and fix the problem.

No, a good quality EC meter. It measures Electrical Conductivity and converts it to PPM. I have no way to measure elemental PPM. I borrowed some tools that could, they cost a few grand $$$$$.

View attachment 1694844

Fantastic Voyage .............. wrong turn Captain we seem to be in the shit............. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Isn't it amazing some of the tech we have now. I hope they find and fix the problem.
Sorry,, I meant an ec meter. Tds meter usually use ec and then just convert to ppm which ist just an approximation.

By the way I was able to calculate the ppm of each element in my liquid calmag by incorporating the relative density.

We had Curry Chicken Spread on Ciabatta rolls for liner.

IMG_20240718_152305073.jpg

Ps. it is the golden raisins and the Penzeys Maharaja Curry powder that takes this over the top.
2024-07-18_19-04-38.jpg

Last edited:
Back