Still lots of clear. Lets see the whole plant.

THIS is cloudy.

View attachment 1694642
I'd say somewhere in the neighbourhood of 50/50, but I would need more magnification to be any more specific. For sure, there is lots of clear left, and negligible amber.

The Auto Pot adventure begins! I dropped 2 Ripleys OG in water yesterday but threw one away as I decided to take advantage of a large recent harvest and start my “one bean every 40 days” schedule. Hand fertigating until leaves reach the edge of the pot so it’s not in the tray yet, the hose is for the air dome at the bottom. I really hope this works! Maybe I’ll journal the journey

IMG_2780.jpeg

They never eat from separate bowls. Ever! They will eat that bowl together then proceed to the second bowl together. Then it’s off to the water bowls to, yes, drink from the same bowl one at a time 🤣🤣

IMG_2781.jpeg

Good evening Grow n Show Fam.:baked:
I am on my extended summer vaca. Dont have to report till 29th ! :yay: Now I will check in and keep tabs, but the workplace wont see me for the rest of the month with weekends…
Since today has morphed into my Friday, its time to hop on the Green Dragon’s wings:dragon4:

Good evening Grow n Show Fam.:baked:
I am on my extended summer vaca. Dont have to report till 29th ! :yay: Now I will check in and keep tabs, but the workplace wont see me for the rest of the month with weekends…
Since today has morphed into my Friday, its time to hop on the Green Dragon’s wings:dragon4:
Party time!
3BAD5D2F-E892-4213-A1DF-0DF13C07C538.jpeg
C95E2F35-FFCE-4BEA-89B8-C2576E4EC9C4.jpeg
98006518-3F1D-406F-8DF6-C00DAAEDFF14.jpeg

Back