Would you guys say these are rather milky or rather clear. I've had a few friends over and they are contradicting each other. Let's settle the debate :D
Still lots of clear. Lets see the whole plant.

THIS is cloudy.

Bear Dance2.jpg

I don't know exactly. According to Greenleaf my bag was manufactured 2022. An old man was shown on the bag. NPK was 9-7-14 as far as I can recall. Definitely started with a 9 :)

I filled the nutrient into another sealed container. That is why I don't have the original bag anymore.
IMG_2583.jpeg
IMG_2584.jpeg

in the picture I've posted earlier I had her propped against the wall else they were flopping over
IMO she’s clear, turning cloudy…. But still has some time left.

By the way, you can harvest the tops and let the lowers continue to mature….just keep feeding normally…

IMO she’s clear, turning cloudy…. But still has some time left.

By the way, you can harvest the tops and let the lowers continue to mature….just keep feeding normally…
Yeah, I am not planning on harvesting until they are cloudy with some amber. I've got time :)

Anyway I'm heading to bed good night

Would you guys say these are rather milky or rather clear. I've had a few friends over and they are contradicting each other. Let's settle the debate :D

still 80% clear....jus my 2 ctz & :welcome: to afn! :thumbsup: ppp

IMPO Crystal Clear, the white you are seeing is the stalk reflecting through a clear head. :lildab:

Back