Lil' side question. Is Megacrop produced in 2022 the v3 or v2 version?

I think v3 but not 100% sure
The @Greenleaf Nutrients folks have been active in this thread lately, perhaps it’s a good place to ask a question….

:smokeout:

The @Greenleaf Nutrients folks have been active in this thread lately, perhaps it’s a good place to ask a question….

:smokeout:

Yeah that's a very good idea and they also have a PPM calculator on their website :headbang::pass:

I've contacted them via Instagram. While the don't have any official versioning they told me there was a new update to the formula a month ago, that is currently getting shipped to the UK, arriving around late august

I believe that one should be easy to spot. Their website shows it as a different bag and NPK value

IMG_0541.jpeg
IMG_0542.jpeg

Are you having issues with plants or just first time using it?

I've contacted them via Instagram. While the don't have any official versioning they told me there was a new update to the formula a month ago, that is currently getting shipped to the UK, arriving around late august
This is something that we deal with on a regular basis from them. Almost every time I order from them it’s a new version….it almost always a positive update, and you just kind of have to roll with it. Frustrating? Slightly…. Has the change ever caused any issues with my plants? Not anything that wasn’t quickly remedied with a slight dosage adjustment.

I believe that one should be easy to spot. Their website shows it as a different bag and NPK value

View attachment 1694633View attachment 1694634

Are you having issues with plants or just first time using it?
I am a first time grower. I've been using it for half my grow. I am not having issues at the moment just trying to min-max and improve.

One of my plants look like this currently.

Attachments

• 20240717_165515.jpg
    20240717_165515.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs

It cooled down outside to 64F degrees this morning just before sunrise. Consequently the swamp cooler was able to cool the house down to 68F. I slept so well last night. The house will remain comfortable now all day until the outside air dries out around 5pm and the cooler can come back on. It is turned off mid morning because the humidity gets too high for it to work.

@PinkyNotTheBrain I am so glad for you. Home Sweet Home.

Hey,

I've seen the following spreadsheet in the Greenleaf nutrients category. Does anyone know where it is from. I can't seem to find it :(

View attachment 1694621
@lizraya :welcome: Welcome to AFN :welcome:

That is one of my spreadsheets. It is not intended for use by new growers without some basic instruction. It is designed for precision hydroponic growing. It can easily be adapted to other styles of growing with a basic understanding of the differences in fertilizer application. What kind of grower are you? How long have you been growing. The thing is in soil just use GreenLeaf's chart, the buffering action of live soil "balances" the nutrient intake and the plant hormones help in the biome. Hydro is a whole different world.

My work on the original spreadsheets was done with actual measurements of the elements on a SINGLE bags of 1 part and two part products. Every bag will be different as long as the minimums stated on the label are met there is I have since returned the meters I used that were generously loaned to me from Horiba Scientific for the project. So these measurements have an unknown error factor for the elements not measured. That said this is going to get you closer than any other chart out there.

You must understand the "idea" of balanced nutrients to understand what the spreadsheet is telling you

If you grow hydro I can get you on the right path.

:toke:

This is something that we deal with on a regular basis from them. Almost every time I order from them it’s a new version….it almost always a positive update, and you just kind of have to roll with it. Frustrating? Slightly…. Has the change ever caused any issues with my plants? Not anything that wasn’t quickly remedied with a slight dosage adjustment.
Most of the changes they make now don't really cause much difference in soil and if you are a hydro grower it is still in balance. If you are a maniac like me you need to account for it in a new spread sheet! :haha:

Back