Ambulance supposed to be here within the hour. I can't wait for a hit of some good stuff in the daylight
1721237197816.gif

1721237224659.gif

Thanks @Mossy :bighug: :love:thanks @Buzzard thanks @DDubs . They said not to expect disability to kick in for 3-6 months if im lucky so Imma try n sell a bunch of my tools n stuff to get some cash together so I can get money for GOOD DABS and GOOD FOOD. Tired of only eating and smoking bottom shelf stuff cuz im broke. Never tried things cuz I was always worried about someone else . Hopefully get at least strong enough soon one plant goin but it'll be a while til i could lift or move it n it would be ready smoking my own stuff. I got a little light for a closet grow...

Thanks @Mossy :bighug: :love:thanks @Buzzard thanks @DDubs . They said not to expect disability to kick in for 3-6 months if im lucky so Imma try n sell a bunch of my tools n stuff to get some cash together so I can get money for GOOD DABS and GOOD FOOD. Tired of only eating and smoking bottom shelf stuff cuz im broke. Never tried things cuz I was always worried about someone else . Hopefully get at least strong enough soon one plant goin but it'll be a while til i could lift or move it n it would be ready smoking my own stuff. I got a little light for a closet grow...
I’m sure there are plenty of people here who can help out in the “good smoke” department! :yeah::pighug::crying::pass:

Thank you both :) Seems to be one of his. I can only find the part 2 spreadsheet. I will search some more. Let me know if you know where to find it
You may have to wait for him he should be around shortly. He took it down cause folks were changing it I don’t believe it’s around last time I got it was in one of the editions of live stoners.

Back