Coming right up, madam :lildab:

How are you today? :pass:

Pppffttt...... :pass:

The good news is... hubby must be feeling quite back to normal...coz he's being a complete Twonk......:biggrin:

He decided last night.. he's not taking the blood thinning injection anymore...coz his knee is hurting...and since it is on the side that he is injecting the blood thinners into his belly...it must be that.........:shrug:

30 years of arguing experience says the more you argue..the more stubborn he gets....:doh:

So he went to bed without.

I told him this morning..his health...he can do what he wants.....

But if he gets a blood clot to the brain or heart...I ain't gonna be saving his life with a 50 minute run to the hospital.....:shrug:... he'll be dead afore I get him there.

So..grumpy.. stubborn.. illogical... argumentative.........:pass:......Almost back to Normal......huh.....?........

I could Murder a Frog..........
93555d53f704e14e2be1758506078665_w200.gif

Pppffttt...... :pass:

The good news is... hubby must be feeling quite back to normal...coz he's being a complete Twonk......:biggrin:

He decided last night.. he's not taking the blood thinning injection anymore...coz his knee is hurting...and since it is on the side that he is injecting the blood thinners into his belly...it must be that.........:shrug:

30 years of arguing experience says the more you argue..the more stubborn he gets....:doh:

So he went to bed without.

I told him this morning..his health...he can do what he wants.....

But if he gets a blood clot to the brain or heart...I ain't gonna be saving his life with a 50 minute run to the hospital.....:shrug:... he'll be dead afore I get him there.

So..grumpy.. stubborn.. illogical... argumentative.........:pass:......Almost back to Normal......huh.....?........

I could Murder a Frog..........View attachment 1708697
Let’s make that a few more dabs for you, then. I’ll lineup all the indicas in the house and let you work your way through them, while I make you a cuppa coffee….:bighug::coffee::lildab:

Let’s make that a few more dabs for you, then. I’ll lineup all the indicas in the house and let you work your way through them, while I make you a cuppa coffee….:bighug::coffee::lildab:

Cheers @Frankthetank ....:bighug:... exactly what I need......:hurry:,.

:crying:.

Back