It's goin. Found the remote for my grow light. Gonna test it out and see what I got when I can muster up enough energy for another set of stairs. Howz bout u?
Doing well amigro….. having another coffee and building my gumption to make an excursion to the DMV:doh:

Good morning AFN fam, work was a doozy, its good to be off now. The outdoor girls are doing so good and my indoor plants are taking off again,after the major schwazz they stopped dead in their tracks for a few days. They are already over the humo, calmag and silica ahould show up today, they will be added to the regimen as i am already seeing calcium deficiencies on a couple plants. Def gonna need it for the outdoor plants as its all filtered water source. Anywho yall have an awesome day, dont forget to tell the people that matter that you love them. Todays soundtrack: Symbolic by Death!

Nope…. I tagged him a while back to check on him, no response…:shrug:

Good morning my friend… how’s it going? :pass:

Good bro. Other than making some medical calls....bout to go reammend the bed in a few. Got a little behind on a few things from last run, so will change a few ratios this go round. There's been a lot more of a learning curve with the bed than I would have thought. Growing different strains every time doesn't help, but will start doing more of the same things with all the clones I have now.

This run will be: Cap Junky, Chem D, Emergen C, Grapefruit slushy, peanut butter breath, and a super rare historic afghan strain from the beach here.

Pretty stoked as all have been cup winners and the D is the GOAT!

Next run will be Sour D Central. Notso's cut, chaco's cut, Super silver sour diesel haze, and Original Diesel which is the Daywrecker

1727187499319.gif

1727187524300.gif

Back