Please, do tell! I kind of want to devote my indoor tent to colorful strains as i have the most control there and ive always loved unique pretty buds. Id love to hear about some breeders that specialize in colorful plants!
Binary selections nurple is purple. They hot a spring mix with 3 strains all purple. Fast buds has blackberry kush thats putple. Meph cdlc can turn black. Frosted skywalker from mosca seeds changes a bunch of colors those are some of the strains I grown that have color. Nurple has purple trichs snd so does anything thats crossed with it from my experience.

Binary selections nurple is purple. They hot a spring mix with 3 strains all purple. Fast buds has blackberry kush thats putple. Meph cdlc can turn black. Frosted skywalker from mosca seeds changes a bunch of colors those are some of the strains I grown that have color. Nurple has purple trichs snd so does anything thats crossed with it from my experience.
Thank you so much! Def gotta try the Nurple! The others as well!

Rotary payphones….
View attachment 1707833

Way before my time! ;) :rofl:
We had no cell phones or computers, or internet or GPS, but you could make collect calls to a pay phone if you made arrangements for your friend to be there at a certain time, and if he had enough quarters.

I have grown anvil and was disappointed. The purple is bad ass and what not. It was just not sticky at all and didnt even get me high. Grown 2 out still have two seeds left. I will not be growing them if you wanna save a buck and try it before you buy. You can have mine.
Ill always find a way to put seeds to use, actually planning something kinda risky and would add them to the seeds going into that project as it being such a risky project i really dont wanna put much money i to it lol. Did it have any medicinal value?

Thank you so much! Def gotta try the Nurple! The others as well!
Nurple is frosty as shit and dense smells like grape pixie sticks. Im on my 3rd one. They dont drop it all the time. Might have to wait if there not in stock. Try dc seed exchange if mutliverse is out.

Cdlc
IMG_3007.jpeg

Nurple
IMG_3946.png

Moth man gnome
IMG_3945.png

Back