Hubbys home...:pass: #JahBless

Stiff.. battered and bruised... with 4 or 5 additional holes in his belly...but glad to be home.....

Gotta List to start on tomorrow with dressing changes.. chemist supplies..and doc visits.....so...if I'm missing a bit.... don't fret... I'll be ferrying him around...

Just someone cover me job for me.......:headbang:....

How you feeling now @Lil Dab .....?......:doc3:...I'm doing this week's sick notes...............

I'm sure half of us are crocked.....:doc:
I'm America crocked means drunk. What does it mean in UK?
How you feeling now @Lil Dab .....?......:doc3:...I'm doing this week's sick notes...............

There's a lot of COVID going around here, and it's colds and flu season. The kids that stay with me on school nights have been coughing and sneezing and stuffy noses, but so far I've escaped. Ok my way to deliver meds to their ma now.

I'm feeling better still feel drained but cough and stuffiness has gone away just tired :thanks: :pass:

I had to make the resolution smaller.

_DSC3341small2.png

I'm America crocked means drunk. What does it mean in UK?

Sick/knackered...:biggrin:

There's a lot of COVID going around here, and it's colds and flu season. The kids that stay with me on school nights have been coughing and sneezing and stuffy noses, but so far I've escaped. Ok my way to deliver meds to their ma now.

If adults have colds/flu/winter bugs...you have a chance of avoiding it....if the kids have it it is Almost unavoidable....kids are viralant little germ factories....:biggrin:.. Safe med run.....:headbang:

How you doing now...back up to strength....?......:pighug:

Sick/knackered...:biggrin:

If adults have colds/flu/winter bugs...you have a chance of avoiding it....if the kids have it it is Almost unavoidable....kids are viralant little germ factories....:biggrin:.. Safe med run.....:headbang:

How you doing now...back up to strength....?......:pighug:

Don't forget the med supplies!

Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 8.10.10 PM.png

Back