What strains have yall grown with pink or purple trichs? Had a tangerine dream that had purple trichs. Id like to make a list of strains with purple or pink trichomes as the novelty has always tickled me. If you have ever grown a strain with any colored trichones other than the standard clear, white, amber, would you please leave a comment on what the strain was? I appreciate anybody who takes the time to add to this list. Thank you all, Goddess bless❤️🙏🌱 not my pics, pics for attention!View attachment 1707817View attachment 1707818View attachment 1707819
Gnome blackstrap. pretty sure he breeds for purple trichs. There was a picture somewhere here of his purple hash

I think I been doing a lot on my own from the get go. It was nice having the therapist just to break up the workouts change it up a bit. N having someone that sees you week to week to see if you're improving is a big thing too. More accurate i feel

Is the therapist still making visits? Hopefully so, if not, seems there should be a way to continue it. Medicare or medicare should cover that

If you wanna guarantee purple he’s got the stuff to do it some others do too he’s just one of the OG’s:headbang:
Please, do tell! I kind of want to devote my indoor tent to colorful strains as i have the most control there and ive always loved unique pretty buds. Id love to hear about some breeders that specialize in colorful plants!

Please, do tell! I kind of want to devote my indoor tent to colorful strains as i have the most control there and ive always loved unique pretty buds. Id love to hear about some breeders that specialize in colorful plants!
The Jem that gnome sells is a creation of @Mossy Not that he’ll tell you that on his website. Anyway, it’s worth a grow…. There are colorful phenos in there….. Bobby’s Widow and Coal Miners Daughter are good too….. :pass:

Back