San Diego is a huge city, i grew up on the border of the US and Tijuana Mexico, about 20-25miles south of La Jolla in Chula Vista. That place is like another world lol. I used to work for a private school run by the church of scientology, no im not a scientologist hahaha, and no they didnt try to convert me haha. But it took me 3.5hrs to get to work on the bus, it wascaround the corner from a Lamborghini dealership. I think tuition back then was almost 80k, for kindergarten. It tripped me out.
Yeah man, very familiar with SD. I've lived in n out of the Bay Area all my life and have lots of friends in SD. Imperial Beach, Chula Vista, La Jolla, PB....still tryin to get a weatherman job there! :rofl:

Yeah man, very familiar with SD. I've lived in n out of the Bay Area all my life and have lots of friends in SD. Imperial Beach, Chula Vista, La Jolla, PB....still tryin to get a weatherman job there! :rofl:
I was always partial to OB….. but mostly, it was about the cheeseburgers more than the actual beach :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So how is the physical therapy going now that you’re on your own @PinkyNotTheBrain ?
:pass:
I think I been doing a lot on my own from the get go. It was nice having the therapist just to break up the workouts change it up a bit. N having someone that sees you week to week to see if you're improving is a big thing too. More accurate i feel

Back