Makes me think you are reading 30 ohms. Are you sure it isn't a thermostat issue? If it won't shut off properly it would freeze up fairly fast. My 35 year electrical career was in high voltage grid switching stations not refrigerators so could be way off course.
Its possible but the thermostat seemed to be kicking the evaporator fan on which is why i assumed it was ok! Guess i will stay with plan a and let someone trained figure it out!

1000003199.png

That 💩 almost killed me a couple of years ago. Liver just gave up, loooong ass rehab from that, feeling like 💩. Be careful ❤️ This is as true as you'll find me.
I got a bag of it years ago for pain but heard it is opiate-like. I really don't like opiates so it sat there for years until I finaly chucked it.

Good thing I did.

The docs couldn't do shit for me. I scratched my skin off completely, couldn't sleep for months. I sat and found a forum and joined.

I myself learned through weirdos online who collects crystals and hears the universe in cereal boxes.

A nothing-but-fresh-fruit diet set me back on track within a month.

But please dont take medical advice from me. I think we have lizard overlords sleeping in hills around the globe, I am fat and I smoke. Hardly the guy to take health advice from right.

I got better rapidly from that anyway. Might have just been luck, who knows 🤷 They told me fructose is good for the liver whereas glucose is DEATH.

That 💩 almost killed me a couple of years ago. Liver just gave up, loooong ass rehab from that, feeling like 💩. Be careful ❤️ This is as true as you'll find me.
glad it didnt buddy. Shit is no good. Im going to have to stick to my guns and deal with the detox. I wanna feel like me again. Not controlled by a substance. Other then weed lol.

Back