Vincent Price movie?

No, Will Forte.

lol

1726534985042.png

View attachment 1707487
Keep your stash away from your dogs. This is my son’s dog at the ER vet at midnight last night 😬
I threw out some infused brownies that got stale and one of our dogs tore a hole in the bag and ate 1 and we had to take him to the vet too! He was so stoned he couldn’t stand up and wouldn’t drink or eat anything!

I threw out some infused brownies that got stale and one of our dogs tore a hole in the bag and ate 1 and we had to take him to the vet too! He was so stoned he couldn’t stand up and wouldn’t drink or eat anything!
I can gladly report that he’s fine now and back to his pain in the ass self.

We got any electricians here? My freezer already froze up again so trying to figure out what part is bad! The defrost heater it says online should read between 10-30ohms and mine was showing .030 on the meter i have so making sure i am not needing to do some math and move decimal places over or some shit and that this part is indeed testing bad! Pretty sure it needs replacing but wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing some step in the translation of the ohm test results! :shrug::oops1:

We got any electricians here? My freezer already froze up again so trying to figure out what part is bad! The defrost heater it says online should read between 10-30ohms and mine was showing .030 on the meter i have so making sure i am not needing to do some math and move decimal places over or some shit and that this part is indeed testing bad! Pretty sure it needs replacing but wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing some step in the translation of the ohm test results! :shrug::oops1:
Is the door sealing correctly?

Back