We got any electricians here? My freezer already froze up again so trying to figure out what part is bad! The defrost heater it says online should read between 10-30ohms and mine was showing .030 on the meter i have so making sure i am not needing to do some math and move decimal places over or some shit and that this part is indeed testing bad! Pretty sure it needs replacing but wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing some step in the translation of the ohm test results! :shrug::oops1:

What scale is the meter on? If you are on kohm scale then that reads 30 ohms. If you are on the ohm scale the it is .03 ohms.
We got any electricians here? My freezer already froze up again so trying to figure out what part is bad! The defrost heater it says online should read between 10-30ohms and mine was showing .030 on the meter i have so making sure i am not needing to do some math and move decimal places over or some shit and that this part is indeed testing bad! Pretty sure it needs replacing but wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing some step in the translation of the ohm test results! :shrug::oops1:

Is the door sealing correctly?
Ya the condenser coils keep icing up! If door wasn’t sealing it wouldn’t get frozen over! And according to my mom who saw the error code again today it was only showing on fridge said but freezer had gone up a few degrees and if the part at top of fridge that pulls cold air from freezer over into the fridge goes out it can do the same thing cuz it won’t pull cold air into fridge and it won’t push the warmer air back over into freezer which helps keep condensation out of the air and keeps it from icing up! Assuming its heater tho with as quickly as it happened! Guess we will go ahead with the $77 service call and let a pro diagnose it and then depending on issue i will determine if i can do the repair myself! Guess will also depend if he has or can get part same day or if he would need to order it too!

What scale is the meter on? If you are on kohm scale then that reads 30 ohms. If you are on the ohm scale the it is .03 ohms.
It only has 1 ohm setting on this 1 and its 2k ohm!
image.jpg

Brought limpy to the vet.

Poor girl feels left out while the other dog plays or goes on long walks.

Turns out she likely has the equivalent of an ACL injury. She's on an anti-inflammatory and orders to not jump or leap.

Yeah. Good luck with that last part. She just snuck up onto a chair and I didn't notice it.

I got some CBD oil for her but I will hold off because both it and the anti-inflammatory inhibit the "COX-2" enzyme.

It only has 1 ohm setting on this 1 and its 2k ohm!View attachment 1707489
Makes me think you are reading 30 ohms. Are you sure it isn't a thermostat issue? If it won't shut off properly it would freeze up fairly fast. My 35 year electrical career was in high voltage grid switching stations not refrigerators so could be way off course.

Ya the condenser coils keep icing up! If door wasn’t sealing it wouldn’t get frozen over! And according to my mom who saw the error code again today it was only showing on fridge said but freezer had gone up a few degrees and if the part at top of fridge that pulls cold air from freezer over into the fridge goes out it can do the same thing cuz it won’t pull cold air into fridge and it won’t push the warmer air back over into freezer which helps keep condensation out of the air and keeps it from icing up! Assuming its heater tho with as quickly as it happened! Guess we will go ahead with the $77 service call and let a pro diagnose it and then depending on issue i will determine if i can do the repair myself! Guess will also depend if he has or can get part same day or if he would need to order it too!

relax....smoke weed....nothing is fucked here :yeah: ppp

Back