So I can't be a medical patient ever? :nono: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
These questions were from my square ass military ex friends…. And my alcoholic, pill popping family…. They were all appalled when they found out I was attempting to replace the VA pills with the Devil’s Lettuce….

…. I Assume they’re still appalled. I wouldn’t know….. they got shown the door one by one… now I can dab in peace :lildab:
1726506452754.gif

These questions were from my square ass military ex friends…. And my alcoholic, pill popping family…. They were all appalled when they found out I was attempting to replace the VA pills with the Devil’s Lettuce….

…. I Assume they’re still appalled. I wouldn’t know….. they got shown the door one by one… now I can dab in peace :lildab:
View attachment 1707431
What can I say……sometimes when you turn over a new leaf, the forest gets pissed :doh: :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

View attachment 1707431
1726507223498.gif

Fuck kratom. So many friends of mine started taking it to curb their opiate addiction and now they are more fucked up on kratom than the opiates they were taking.

This kid I knew was buying BALES of it online, and made slurries in water bottles with kratom and water that were so thick he'd have to choke them down.

It would raise his body temp so much he always had to be shirtless because he complained about how hot it would make him.
I been taking the shot. It’s concentrated leaf extract. I tried the power shit is gross. The shitty part for me is I can pretty much get it when ever so I just cave. I just need to deal with it. Going to have to sooner or later. I never really get overly hot. Have taken to much and got sick a few times. But I agree fuck kratom. Shit is bad news. Wish I knew then what I know now.

Back