Its pretty hard to resist Mephisto’s drops! I want to grab Do-Si-Delerium so bad and when they have a drop with a free limited limited still available its so much harder! You end up getting 8 seeds for 24 bucks of some great genetics ! I dont think there is a better deal anywhere, seriously 3buks a seed c’mon! But thanks to @Sawney_bean i get to save some money this time around🙏. But for reals if anybody needs to buy beans/has to have the newest strains, right now hit up mephisto! Its supposed to be a easy grow and a yielder!

wish I never started taking kratom.

Fuck kratom. So many friends of mine started taking it to curb their opiate addiction and now they are more fucked up on kratom than the opiates they were taking.

This kid I knew was buying BALES of it online, and made slurries in water bottles with kratom and water that were so thick he'd have to choke them down.

It would raise his body temp so much he always had to be shirtless because he complained about how hot it would make him.

Afternoon my friend :d5: :pass: How’s it going?

well, it soundz like he'z doin great.......i mean, other than bein a total fuckin stoner & postin in the wrong thread :doh: :rofl: ppp

Its addictive and you withdraw from it just like opiates. Works great for pain. Thats why I started. After they cut me off a week and a half after my knee surgery I needed something I was still in so much pain. Started to do it every so often then it turned into everyday after work. Now Im dependent on it.

Cheers for sharing.... :bighug: ...it is something I have thought about.

Glad I didn't try. Good Luck getting off it.
When anyone says cannabis is Addictive...I say no it isn't...the Painkilling effect is.... sounds similar....:pass:

Fuck kratom. So many friends of mine started taking it to curb their opiate addiction and now they are more fucked up on kratom than the opiates they were taking.

This kid I knew was buying BALES of it online, and made slurries in water bottles with kratom and water that were so thick he'd have to choke them down.

It would raise his body temp so much he always had to be shirtless because he complained about how hot it would make him.

That would be it then... raising the metabolism... similar to what I think cannabis does for the panacea effect...:pass:

When anyone says cannabis is Addictive...I say no it isn't...the Painkilling effect is.... sounds similar....:pass:
…..cannabis is like every other medicine on the planet….you MUST take it, for it to work. It’s amazing how many people don’t realize that fact…. :pass:

Afternoon auntie :bighug:

Back