My lady friend left me a package of edibles. 200 mg each, 10 gummies in the bag.

10-20 mg is a great "let's feel high but still get things done" dose.
50 mg is generally where someone is tucking me in.
100 mg and I'm going to wake up in the morning to a cock and balls drawn on my face with marker and every unopened bag of chips in the house is now unexplainably opened.
200 mg? Ludicrous speed.
View attachment 1704562
I had a 100 once. Way too much for me, I ended up wrapping myself up in a blanket shivering.

Shrimp fried rice (w/ sriracha):smokeit:
IMG_3137.jpeg

I had a 100 once. Way too much for me, I ended up wrapping myself up in a blanket shivering.
100 ain’t bad, any more and “hold on”! Back in the long ago we made brownies with extract from 2 oz of bud and shake, no leaf… a ciggie pack sent you on a two day ride and 3rd day was all munchies! Will never do that again!!!

A legal win for shrooms

Court Rules Psychedelic Mushroom Dispensary Can Remain Open in Vancouver
A mushroom dispensary in Vancouver won in court after the city failed to provide enough evidence that its products contained psilocybin.

A Vancouver mushroom dispensary, Coca Leaf Café, just won a key court case after the city couldn’t prove its products contained psilocybin. Despite claims that most of the shop’s sales were from magic mushrooms, the court found the city’s evidence lacking—no products were tested, and no customers or employees were interviewed.

Our mushroom dispensaries will outlast the current mayor and council,” spokesperson Dana Larsen told DoubleBlind. “We will outlast the current chief of police. We’re not going anywhere and in the end, we are going to win.”

The City of Vancouver contended, according to CBC, that it didn’t need to further prove that the shop was selling a controlled substance. The inspector’s report that the business was “operating an illegal mushroom dispensary where substances containing psilocybin were being sold” was sufficient evidence. British Columbia provincial court judicial justice Aamna Afsar disagreed, though she found the director of the business guilty of a bylaw offense.
1726528023174.gif

Lmao i eat 2 or 3 of these at a time! ;)
image.jpg

I had some that were 150mg each but i ate them all! :eyebrows::rofl:

Back