@KingRatt check my post again as i just edited it and added a link! Or just look here! ;) :crying:

And trust me after using these i always harass people that buy the weird shelf stable ones! Live refrigerated nematodes for da win! :d5:

Lmfao was catching up on the rings of power show and when Tom came into the story recently i knew his name sounded familiar but I couldn’t place it at the time! Now it all becomes clear! :shrug::doh::rofl:

@KingRatt check my post again as i just edited it and added a link! Or just look here! ;) :crying:

And trust me after using these i always harass people that buy the weird shelf stable ones! Live refrigerated nematodes for da win! :d5:

They won't ship those to some states. Tried to order and got the NO!

Will get them on my next order! Thanks again! I appreciate all the help i can get!

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 11.15.58 PM.png

They won't ship those to some states. Tried to order and got the NO!
Weird cuz website only says can’t ship to Hawaii cuz not allowed to sell them in that state for whatever reason! Pretty sure Cali should be good to go tho!

Happy Thursday everyone! Morning shots of the big girls.

Trainwreck got a third trellis last week-
20240912_093904.jpg

20240912_094400.jpg

Smell of success has the shortest tree trunk I've ever seen-
20240912_094005.jpg

20240912_094326.jpg

20240912_100623.jpg

:worship: :smokeout:

Will get them on my next order! Thanks again! I appreciate all the help i can get!
If u haven’t used them before there is a discount u will get on first order for signing up for their email club dealio! Only $5 or $10 if I remember correctly but better than nothing! :d5:

Back