Yeah @KingRatt ....:crisps:...I use canna as pain killers....so I smoke all day every day.... munchies is an occupational hazard......:biggrin:....

You working.....?.....:pass:
I dont have a caseload because of the hours i work but i get to connect with our clients in a more relaxed way in the sense that im really just here to help with whatever they need while im around. When i worked days, my time with clients was alot more limited and i was doing more documenting than anything like 1hr per week with the clients and the rest documenting what happened in sessions. I like my position more now.

1000000525.jpg

I worked with customer support for a while. I worked from home with my landline, this was like 27 years ago. I took mushrooms all the time back then when they were legal here. Gave some creative advice to customers trying to get their printers to work.

I remember trying to get a woman to feel in with her printer to understand what's wrong with it. Put her hand on it. Breathe calmly, and then tell me what it's telling you.

Wonder why they fired me 🤷 I was the best one they had without a doubt.

I worked with customer support for a while. I worked from home with my landline, this was like 27 years ago. I took mushrooms all the time back then when they were legal here. Gave some creative advice to customers trying to get their printers to work.

:crying:

I remember trying to get a woman to feel in with her printer to understand what's wrong with it. Put her hand on it. Breathe calmly, and then tell me what it's telling you.

Wonder why they fired me 🤷 I was the best one they had without a doubt.

:crying::crying:...

Afternoon @Lil Dab :bighug:

Back