I dont have a caseload because of the hours i work but i get to connect with our clients in a more relaxed way in the sense that im really just here to help with whatever they need while im around. When i worked days, my time with clients was alot more limited and i was doing more documenting than anything like 1hr per week with the clients and the rest documenting what happened in sessions. I like my position more now.

Yeah...you have the count your blessings kinda attitude for that kind of job....:headbang:...

Are you rushed off your feet at work catching up on your holiday backlog.....or does it get shared out when you are away.........?..... :pass:

Little bit of both old stuff is taken care but always something new happening everyone wants their stuff by Friday every week

Last edited:
Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug:...how is your day going...?.....:pass:
Good so far. One of very few mornings i didn't wake up with a tummy ache :biggrin: :bighug:
Goal for the day is to get down to the basement again n find seeds. Shooting for the end of the week to go up to my room to set up a closet grow. My room was way more trashed than I was expecting so I got some cleaning to do . Hows your day goin?

Good so far. One of very few mornings i didn't wake up with a tummy ache :biggrin: :bighug:
Goal for the day is to get down to the basement again n find seeds. Shooting for the end of the week to go up to my room to set up a closet grow. My room was way more trashed than I was expecting so I got some cleaning to do . Hows your day goin?
Good luck getting it all setup Pinky!!!

Just woke up, on my way to work now, i do love the graveyard shift! After work this morning i went to moms house and treated all the outdoor girls with neem/bronners foliar with a good dusting of ceyenne for the mices and some diatomaceous earth for the bugs. Still cant find nematodes local so ill have to probably order some which makes me nervous as its alive. Anyway looking forward to a synthetic free first year. Its always fun spending time with Mama, she has this Gelato Mintz right now that is something proper! Made for a fun afternoon on the back porch. Its my moms first time growing anything to completion, i think she tried a couple times in the 70s amd 80s but didnt understand its cycle and treated it more of a houseplant. Anyway she is super excited to learn how to grow her own, and with all the new law changes my stepDad finally is cool with it. He was a military guy so I understand. He has actually been really awesome theu this whole endeavor and seems to enjoy checking out the girls with us now😁(he actually helped my mom find the photo seeds she wants to grow this year!. So it was a good day, got to spend time with stepFather and Mama and all the little green goddesses and the temp never broke out of the 70s. So now on my way to work with Boris and life is pretty good. Im so grateful to meet every ody here at AFN, i hope you all had something you could appreciate today that just makes life worth it. ❤️🙏🌱
Arbico organics they come out of colorado and they will have a frozen gel pack in the package to keep them cold during travel! Also free shipping! ;)

Back