Happy Thursday everyone! Morning shots of the big girls.

Trainwreck got a third trellis last week-
View attachment 1706593
View attachment 1706595

Smell of success has the shortest tree trunk I've ever seen-
View attachment 1706594
View attachment 1706596
View attachment 1706597

:worship: :smokeout:
1726151871968.gif

1726151964428.gif

1726152019189.gif

Weird cuz website only says can’t ship to Hawaii cuz not allowed to sell them in that state for whatever reason! Pretty sure Cali should be good to go tho!
Hawaii has very strict rules un import and export of everything, they have a very delicate ecosystem that is very susceptible to invasive species so have restrictions on alot of things

Good so far. One of very few mornings i didn't wake up with a tummy ache :biggrin: :bighug:
Goal for the day is to get down to the basement again n find seeds. Shooting for the end of the week to go up to my room to set up a closet grow. My room was way more trashed than I was expecting so I got some cleaning to do . Hows your day goin?

Great.....:pighug:...no tummy ache....have you anesthetised it out........?...........

Shooting for the end of the week to go up to my room to set up a closet grow. My room was way more trashed than I was expecting so I got some cleaning to do .

#FingersCrossed :wizzy:.....

spring cle.gif
. Good Spring clean and you're off.......

I'm growing a Quick One. I mean, realistically, how fast are those in good soil conditions?
50-60 days is the fastest I’ve ever heard of strain is going to play the biggest part and grow style/condition play a big role too

What strain and breeder is it?

I'm growing a Quick One. I mean, realistically, how fast are those in good soil conditions?
There’s a strain or two that reportedly finished in the 40’s…. But realistically, fast one’s finish in 65 days or less…depending on conditions, pot sizes etc….

Back