RIP Mr. James Earl Jones, your voice will be missed. . . The galaxy's most well known voice!! (Darth Vader!)

No, I've never done a time lapse with them.

Figure out how long a period the time lapse should be for, how many days.

Decide how many seconds the final video should be, and multiply that by 30 frames/sec. This is the total number of shots the camera will take.

Divide that into your total time lapse, and you get your interval between shots.
1000026038.gif

Yeah my 4X 4 Gorilla tent is 5 years old and begin to show signs of wear and tear. Really the only bad problem I have is one of the zippers will jump on one of the corners and I had to take it all the way back to the beginning to get it fixed. I just had to be real cautious around that freaking corner and sometimes I'm not.
:face:
:haha:
:baked:

I really am glad that I bought another gorilla instead of another Mars. I do like the more sturdy zippers on the gorilla, but most of all is the openings set up. Gorilla does have openings at the bottom. I use the round sealable openings to bring my air into the tent so it has the proper flow from bottom to top! Mars only has the screened in flap. So to get the proper air flow in my march tent I have to bring a hose all the way down to the bottom of the tent! And with you know the corrugations on the hose, it just imparts that much more of a head that the fan has to work against.
And gorilla tents have come down in price! My cheapazz Purchase my 3x3 tenth at 50% off! So it was extremely competitive with others. You might want to check them out.
I'm glad I haven't had to deal with all the tent issues. It sounds like just about everybody is growing in tents except me and a few others?
[This conversation started in @St. Tom's thread but I answered here because it seemed appropriate for general consumption]
dungeon_20240910.jpg

Back